Sargent Electric Company has unparalleled experience in supporting and partnering with public utility and energy companies. We have built an industry-wide reputation as a leading substation constructor with thousands of projects completed in the past century of operation.
Our experienced team offers design/build solutions for substations, new construction, or renovation of existing overhead and underground power transmission and distribution systems. Sargent Electric Company also provides relay checkout and commissioning of new equipment. In addition, Sargent Electric Company provides all of the necessary supervision and manpower.
Emergency service is available to power companies during natural disasters that interrupt service to consumers.
Whatever your unique needs, we will meet them in a timely manner while remaining financially efficient and workplace safe.
WE SPECIALIZE IN THE FOLLOWING:
- Applications through 765kV construction and maintenance
- Control building construction
- Equipment change outs and installation
- Failed cable reconstruction
- Overhead and underground line installation and maintenance
- Relay and control panels installation and wiring
- Specialty underground high voltage pipe-type cabling
- Switchyard demolition and new installation
- Transformer assembly and maintenance work
- Transmission and distribution construction and maintenance
- Transmission poles and towers reconductoring
SOME OF OUR UTILITY CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- American Electric Power (AEP)
- Duke Energy
- Duquesne Light Company
- First Energy
- Northern Indiana Public Service Company (NIPSCO)
- NRG/GenOn Energy
- Indianapolis Power & Light
- Central Maine Power
- Bangor Hydro