Power distribution centers
Sargent was responsible for the electrical distribution upgrade for Alcosan’s water treatment facility to enhance the electrical infrastructure across various buildings in the water treatment facility.
This upgrade includes:
- Installation of new 13.8kV – 5kV transformer
- Installation of 5kV duct banks underground
- Switchgear installation in new 650 substation
- Installation of switchgear in building 810 and building 410
- Installation of Motor Control Centers (MCC) in building 810
- New unit substation installed in building 410 and building 900
- 5kV feeder installed from the substation to buildings 810 and 410.
- Replacement of existing fiber with new fiber
- Installation of new Automatic Transfer Switches (ATS) in building 110, fed from building 716.
Contact Sargent Electric
Interested in working with us?
We have a wide array of experience and can super-charge your next project. Touch base with us and provide some details about your next project and how we can help!